DiRTY LiTTLE SECRET*
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

DiRTY LiTTLE SECRET*

You know you love me...

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Geelong online dating - Can you measure up?

AuteurMessage
Mackayda
Invité

Geelong online dating  - Can you measure up? Empty
MessageSujet: Geelong online dating - Can you measure up?   Geelong online dating  - Can you measure up? EmptyMar 26 Juil - 0:41

online dating - You wont kick me out of bed My name is Larissa WOODBURY I'm just trying to start over again..would love to meet some cool guys to hang out with and hook up with. I'm very adventurous and open sexually. i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there PS:I just want to live life to the fullest with as little distraction as possible. I'd like to meet a guy that is the same way. Adelaide online dating singles in Mildura free online dating singles in Rockingham free online dating Hobart dating Mildura dating I enjoy going to the movies and comedy clubs. I love to laugh and be silly. Im really a laid back person, kinda shy at first till I get to konw you. If u want to know more dont heswitate to ask! I prefer to talk off site! I'm very open minded and will try anything once! I prefer to have a guy who is wierd looking, I know sounds wierd. Just a fetish of mine! If you are like that then write me! Im young and very hot and im just looking for a guy to have some fun with. I have a good personality, like to joke around, down to earth. I love a guy to talk dirty to me. Im also very interested in couples and groups. What you see is what you get so write me if u wanna see more about me and some pics... I am a young girl who is drug/disease free and who is bored of dating and just wants the sexual aspect. I am looking for a man who I can have total sexual chemistry with and get along with too. I am looking for a man who is single,drug/disease free and who is friendly and easygoing. If you are clingy please dont write me, I just want sex. I am just looking for a no strings attached thing. I CANT HOST so please dont ask me that uqestion. I am looking for someone who is sexually dominant and likes to try new things. If you need an explanation on what sexually dominant is then you are not for me. I like to draw and write, i love to camp, party and sex. My long-term goal is to get money. I love trying new things thats why i'm on here. I love rap music. I really want to have a threesome.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Geelong online dating - Can you measure up?
Page 1 sur 1